Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

Sigh

Losing sleep because you are only dreaming about work is not cool. I left for Christmas break with a ton of stuff on my To Do List and was luckily able to forget about alot of it. Unfortunately I'm almost as worn down now as I was just before vacation. It is a really awesome thing to be given alot of responsibility at a young age but now I see why so many construction managers have perpetual bags under their eyes. That is enough ranting for the time being. (I'm not as quiet like back in the old days and sometimes just splurge out thoughts....learned this from a rough experience back in college.)

On to lighter news! I am nearly finished with my new aquarium stand which I have been building. Lindsay is doing a professional job of staining it and hopefully the polyurethane will start this weekend. Also, Lindsay has become quiet the cook since we moved out to North Carolina. I'm afraid I'll have to step up to running three times a week now just to keep up with the home cooking!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?