Monday, February 13, 2006

 

I know, I know

OK, so I know we haven't posted in a while, but there has really been nothing new going on. This weekend Matt had watch on Friday night. For those non-military people, watch is where he stays on base overnight. He is in a room with a desk, computer, tv, phone, and bed. If people have questions or have to report anything, they call him. So, I was at home watching the Olympic opening ceremonies that night. Did anyone else watch them? They were .... unique. It was kinda cool when all the people got together to form a huge skier. I guess you had to see it, it sounds weird when you put it in writing. Pretty much all weekend Matt and I have had the olympics on. It makes me want to go to Italy. Its beautiful! I am so jealous LR got snow (even if it didnt stick)! There were areas in NC (including Onslow Co - where we live) that got some snow, just not where our house is :( Can you believe NY! Wow - snow much! Hope you all had a good weekend and got to get out and play in the snow, while it lasted.

Comments:
I missed the opening ceremonies because we turned it on at like 7 and there were events already. We thought we missed it. Whoops.
 
The Olympics make me mad because whenever I turn on the TV or get on the internet I see who won all the stuff that they are showing on tv that night. STUPID!!!
 
i watched the opening ceremonies. i've seen better, but they were still cool. i have been totally addicted to the olympics. now, i dream of learning to play hockey and becoming an expert snowboarder in time for the next winter olympics. you think i can do it?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?