Friday, February 03, 2006

 

Weekend.....Need I say more

ITS FRIDAY!!!!! Hooray for the weekend! I am very excited because our weekend started today. Matt decided to take off work today and stay home and play. I think he deserves it after the week he had (on Tuesay he left the house at 5:45 am and didnt get home until 8:45 pm).

No big plans for the weekend though. It is warm here in Jacksonville, NC. The high today is 70 degrees! Ok people - its February. I think we might head to the beach sometime this weekend. Just take a nice walk. Dont you wish you were us :)

There is a Super bowl party on Sunday at one of the guy's houses that Matt works with, so we will be going to that. It should be fun, even though we havent really followed football this year; we have had a little bit going on :)

Hope you guys have a great weekend. Dont get into to much trouble!

Comments:
70 degrees and going to the beach!!! I hate you both and I mean that in the nicest way possible.
 
Have a good weekend!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?