Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Well I guess I've been told


Well, since I've been told by more than one person that we need to update more, I am taking it upon myself to do so. I told Matt last week that we need to, but there is really nothing new going on. I know, I know, I say that all the time, but it is true. Matt has been getting home at a normal hour this week, but I think that may change soon because he just got awarded 2 new HUGE jobs, which is a good thing but it is more work to an already full workload. Overall though, things are going well around here. We did go to a Mardi Gras party this weekend. One of the guys Matt works with had it at his house. We ate a lot of gumbo and drank a hurricane ( just one - those suckers are strong!) Anyone doing anything fun for Mardi Gras? That was all we had planned. It was fun, even our cats got into the spirit. (those arent the best pictures of them - they are alot cuter, but they weren't so sure about what was on their necks :) ) I dont know if you can tell in these pictures but some of the beads on their necks are little fishes. Too cute!

Lola

Daphne

Comments:
hehehe. cute pics. i forgot it's almost fat tuesday!! must gorge self on food and drink..
 
Hooray for updating! Good job. Nice cat pics. Can you imagine what we'll be like when we start having real children? Ha, ha.
Hurricanes... yum!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?