Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Strange Days at Work

So what does your workday consist of? Lets see... today began with a nice little 3 mile run and then some meetings till mid-morning. Then, me and the boys grab machettes and axes and tromp off into the woods to clear out one of the running trails. We have a few captains coming to visit the office and we are gonna drag their salty old butts on a 5.5 mile trail run. I kinda feel sorry for them but at the same time it is really our only chance to make them hurt. At the moment, I'm getting a little lunch and then I'll be off to more meetings and crawling around the nether regions of buildings. I laugh to think that I got a whole college degree to do this stuff. Would you trust me with $70 million? For some reason the Navy thinks it is a good idea...

Comments:
I wonder if there's a way to make my second graders go for a 5.5 mile run - maybe then they would finally be too tired to act up. Hmmmm . . . I'll have to look into that option. :)
 
$70 million huh? How about you and Lyndsay meet me in Leslie in Mexico. They will never find us!!!
 
i spent all morning creating and updating a database for the Arkansas Chapter of the US Green Building Council.... and updating their website... my eyes are crossing! CANt. LOOK. AT. SPREADSHEETS. ANYMORE!
 
I like how you said "salty old butts." Nice. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?