Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Its Raining Cats.......


So, on Sunday, it rained ........ and rained and rained some more. It was raining when we woke up and it was raining when we went to sleep. Thunder even woke me up at 4 am this morning. This was not just a drizzle either. This was a downpour! All day! I really thought our house was going to need to turn into a boat. Insane as we are, Matt and I decided to go out in this and go to lunch and to Lowes. Needless to say, our clothes are still hanging out to dry (I even had an umbrella!). Even the cats were prepared in case the rain got into the house. Looking out the windows now, I see beautiful blue skies. I hope they stick around!

Comments:
We want to see pics of Lindsay! :) Love you guys!
 
I would put up a pic, but you really cant tell I am preggo. Once my belly starts to stick out I will put a pic up :)
 
Still raining....
 
I'll accept that response. :) I'll wait it out. Hee, hee.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?