Friday, July 14, 2006

 

And its FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Happy Friday to all and to all a great weekend! This week flew by! I really dont know why the week went by so quickly, but you wont hear me complaining. Matt went to Raleigh on Tuesday and had to spend the night for some training thing on Wednesday. Something about learning to get along with contractors. Does anyone else find this funny? I mean, we are professionals and have to have special training so that we can get along with each other! Crazy world. I wanted to tag along, but since it was an all work and no play deal, I didnt. Maybe next time.

This weekend I am planning on going through some of the stuff we have in the office, i.e. soon to be nursery. When we moved in I had planned on making it a nice office, but somehow it turned into a semi-storage room. When we were going through boxes and wanted to keep something but had no idea where to put it, it ended up in the office. Now we have an office with stuff in it that I dont want to get rid of, but have no idea what to do with. I think I just have to jump in and go for it. I have to admit though, that this is the 3rd weekend in a row that this has been my plan and it hasnt happened, so we will see :) We still have a little bit of time. I just dont want to be 8 months preggo and trying to do it. That would be a site!

Next Wednesday is Matt and my 3rd wedding anniversery. I cant believe that it has been 3 years already. What is even crazier is that last week we had been together a total of 7 years!!! Thats a long time! Good old day camp.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!!

Comments:
P.S. - Kosses invading Little Rock August 5-13.
 
Happy anniversary! I had it set on my outlook calendar and it has been reminding me everyday for a week to give you guys a shout out. Lindsay, I hope you are doing well. I really like your blog, it is nice to see the tadpoles and baby pictures.
 
Lindsay- remember when you and I used to sit in the day camp classroom and talk about Matt during naptime? Awwwww! You had such a crush on him. Adorable.
 
whatever happened after the mass suicide of several tadpoles? we were never given an update after the unfortunate rain event.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?