Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

I hate cleaning the house

So this weekend wasnt one of the most exciting weekends we have ever spent. I cleaned the house and guess what, you cant tell. I seriously dusted, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen and its what, Tuesday, and it looks like I should vacuum again. What happened to all my pretty vaccuum lines?!? Oh well, at least I know its clean. I think the pretty vacuum lines only stayed for a day, and what a nice looking house it was that day. I think someone needs to create something that makes them stay for longer. I would pay for something like that, granted, not alot for it, but maybe a little.

Other than cleaning, we went to a friends house to watch a UFC fight on Pay-per-view Saturday night. It wasnt the most exciting fight I have ever seen. The fight we wanted to see only lasted a little over a minute and the ref called it. I was happy with the outcome, but come on, couldn't you last just a little longer for entertainment purposes. Sure, if it was me, I would want it over as quickly as it could be, but #1 - I am not a guy, I dont get the whole beating each other up thing and #2 I would never have a job where my face looks like hamburger after it was done. But we had fun. We didnt get home until 2 am! I know to most people that isnt too horribly late, but we NEVER stay out late. Toward the end of the evening, I was falling asleep on the couch. I dont think I am made to stay up late anymore, I am getting old :) or maybe its the whole preggo thing, I swear I could go to sleep at 8 pm and be very happy. I made oatmeal raisen cookies to bring over. They were good! Matt finished them on Sunday. That surprised me because Matt doesnt have the biggest sweet tooth, but I am glad they are gone so that I didnt finish eating them.

Yesterday, I did laundry. I know, I live such an exciting life :) I did talk to Andrea for over an hour. She gave me advise on baby stuff, among other topics. (thank goodness for my sister and sisters in law - I would be lost without them) I havent really gotten anything yet for the kid, except for one big box of diapers (we are going to stock up on a few - spread out the spending). Babies are money pits! But oh well, they are worth it. We have gotten a few hand-me-downs and that is wonderful! Our next ultrasound isnt until August and I cant wait! Well I better stop typing, I just wrote a book. I guess that happens when you dont update often. I will try to be better. Ya'll have a good week!!!!!

Comments:
hey pregnant lady! good to hear things are going well!
 
I would so pay for the lines to stay in the carpet longer. (Guess I am my mother's daughter!)
 
btw, the cookies disappeared because they were oatmeal raisin. the only thing that would have possibly gone faster with him would be peanut butter! (love ya- my cookie lovin' brother)
 
get back to work.

p.s. - refill my cookie jar
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?