Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

Wonderful Anniversary

So, yesterday, Matt and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary and we had a great time. Matt got off work early and surprised me with a bouquet of beautiful flowers. He is so cute. He knows that I love mixed arrangements and every time he gets me flowers they are always different and beautiful. This time they have Gerber daisies, white daisies, ireses, and a few other flowers, some of which I dont know the names of. They are bright pink and purple, the picture really doesnt do them justice. Then he surprised me by taking me to a new restaurant on Emerald Island, called Portofinos. It is an Italian restaurant and wine bar, and has only been open for a little over a week. Unfortunatly, I couldnt try the wine, but the food was excellent. I had fettucine carbonara and Matt had the veal parmesan. The portions were huge, so, of course, we have leftovers. Overall, it was a very relaxed and wonderful evening. Thank you, Matt, for the enjoyable evening and for being my amazing husband!


Comments:
yea, congratulations!
 
Happy 3rd!!!
 
happi anni! sounds like a wonderful evening!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?