Sunday, August 20, 2006

 

Kickin' weekend

First, I just wanted to say how great it was to see all of you guys the other week! And a BIG thanks to Kat and Karl for having us over to their house, we had TONS o' fun! Any of you guys are welcome at our house if you ever find yourselves in the NC (and I hope that happens!).

This weekend started out great! Friday, the baby decided that he would let Matt feel him kick for the first time that night. We were sitting there watching tv and the baby started going nuts! Might be the Kit Kat I had just eaten, haha! Up until this point every time Matt would lay his hand on my belly, the baby would stop moving, no matter how much he was moving before and he would stay still for an hour or so after that (I hope this talent stays after the baby is born, that would come in handy at bedtime). This time, he kicked Matt hard! Matt's face was priceless! Where is a camera when you need it? The look was pure shock - eyes huge and mouth open. He actually jerked his hand away! It was so funny! Matt got to feel him a few more times that night, it was great! I have a feeling this is going to be a more regular event as the baby gets bigger and bigger.

Saturday, Matt cleaned out the garage. I know, we live a wild and crazy life. It looks great now though. He also went through the tools his grandfather gave him. I dont think I saw him for a few hours during that process. He loves his tools! Other than that, its been a real quiet weekend. Hope everyone had a great one too!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?