Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Random Wednesday Thoughts

We survived the storm with nothing more than some lost sleep and a little house damage. The wind ripped off a little drip edge flashing but nothing too major. On a tropical storm scale of one to ten, I would give Ernesto a really strong eight. He had some nice huff 'n puff but was still too big of a wuss to be a full fledged hurricane. I'll post a pic of the minor damage later if the wife doesn't get around to it.

We had a CRAZY weekend. I mowed the lawn on Saturday. Lindsay cleaned the house. I'm still kinda on the adrenaline rush after that madness.....

In all reality it was a nice relaxing weekend. Coming back to work feeling rested is a nice change of pace.

P.S. - When I get older, I want to be this guy: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-872124450700446493

Comments:
FINALLY! we know you are both (all?!?) alive and well!

good to hear!
 
Concerning the video clip: You have always been very much like that guy - you are the pyro who tried to burn down the garage as a young child.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?