Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

My Mom came to visit

This week was a ton of fun! My mom came to NC to visit us this week. It was the first time anyone on my side of the family has come here. It was completely random. The week before she called me and asked what I was doing the following week. Of course I had no plans, so she told me she was coming to visit and sure enough, she came! We spent the mornings and most evenings just hanging out around the house and chatting (poor Matt, he is not used to 2 talkative ladies in his house!). The afternoons were spent with me showing her around Jacksonville. We went to a few shops around town and of course I showed her the base. One afternoon we went out to Emerald Isle and walked on the beach. It really is quite weird if you knew us, we are the 2 most unlikely people to go to the beach, but it was beautiful. It was around 70 degrees and a little overcast. Maybe thats why I liked it. I hate the heat. I would go to the beach all the time if it was like that. It was sad to say goodbye on Saturday, but it helps that they will be back in December when the baby is born.

We did take some pictures at the beach and a few turned out pretty good. The ones of both my mom and I didnt turn out at all, but the scenery ones and a couple of me turned out ok. Matt told me that over the last 2 weeks, my belly has started to look very pregnant. so here is a update. 32 weeks!!!! 8 to go!



Comments:
baby al appears to be growing quite well. hang in there - you've almost made it through! post a picture of the nursery, please!
 
Look at you, cuteness!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?