Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 

sad day for the truck

Last night on his way home from work, Matt was in an accident. He is fine, just a little sore. More mad than anything, this was his first wreck, ever. He was driving down the main street on base, going about 35 mph, and the other guy pulled out in front of him to make a left turn. Matt just t-boned him. Luckily, it was the other guys fault, Matt had the green light. It was also raining really hard. The other guys car is completely smashed on the passenger side and the truck's front is all caved in. I am sure Matt could tell you all the details, something about the radiator being cracked, among other things. I just see it as smushed. Its not drivable, so we are going to be sharing a car for awhile, which is going to be a pain, because I have doctors appointments a couple times a week. We'll work it out. We are hoping the other guys insurance will pay for a rental. We'll see. Even though its a pain, I am just glad that no one was hurt, especially Matt.

Comments:
Glad to hear that Matt is okay. Always a bit scary to hear that kind of news. I hope that you're able to work out all the details without any trouble.
 
I am glad Matt is ok, for him and because you need less stuff to worry about, not more. You guys need a vacation! I guess you can't take a vacation from pregnancy, or a smushed truck, but if you could I would chip in!
 
glad to hear matt is ok. sad about the truck...but now it is time for a family suv :-)
 
That's so sad, I almost want to cry...
At least you will be having a baby to replace his baby, but still its not the same. His truck never pooped on him, goes to sleep whenever he wants and is always well behaved and fun to show off in public.
 
You never told us that you started a blog Alex!

I'll post some pictures of the vehicular carnage later.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?