Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

This just in...

How does December 5th sound to everyone? Sounds like a strong birthday to me! I didnt get much of a choice in the matter, there are over 190 scheduled births in the month of December at our hospital. I asked if that was the norm and she told me no way, it must have lined up with a deployment coming home, how funny is that! That was the only day that week that they could perform the c-section and they had to do it that week when I am 39 weeks. Its a good thing I like the date! December 5th (unless something weird happens and I go into labor before that), 21 days and counting! Woo-Hoo!!!!

Comments:
both of you: sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep . . . sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep
 
oh i really like that date. it is far enough away from christmas, which will be very important later.
 
Hooooooooraaaaaay! Way to go, team Lindsay!!
PS, do we have names picked out...? Or just one, I guess.
 
Only one week to go now, ready or not! :) Good luck with everything!
 
Only one week to go now, ready or not! :) Good luck with everything!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?