Monday, November 27, 2006

 

The week of doctors has begun

I have dubbed this week "the week of doctors" because every day this week, I have an appointment with either doctors or nurses. Today I had a regular doctors check-up. Baby looks great, still heads up though. Stubborn little boy. Tomorrow, its not technically a doctors appointment, but Matt and I have an infant care class. It pretty much teaches first time parents the basics. Very helpful, I am hoping. Wednesday, I have my non-stress test, fourth and final one, I am hoping. Thursday, I am meeting with the doctor who is going to perform the c-section. I haven't met her yet, but I have heard good things about her, so I am feeling good about it. She will be telling me when to be there, what to expect, etc. Friday, I am meeting with the anesthesiologist and getting all sorts of pre-op labs done. Sounds like fun, huh? All of that on top of trying to get everything else in our lives prepared for the arrival of our baby (like that will ever happen :) )

So, the week of doctors has begun and I am sure it is going to go by quickly. Before we know it, it will be next Tuesday and the little guy will be here. Crazy isn't it that he will be here a week from tomorrow?!? Wow!

Comments:
Excited that the untitled child will be here in only a week! Looking forward to being able to spoil another nephew!
 
One week and counting!!! We loves us some Matt and Lindsay!
 
Yea for Baby Al! Hurry up little guy; we're ready and waiting! This is too exciting to wait for any longer.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?