Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

Go Bumbo!

This weekend we bought a bumbo seat for Will. Its a seat for babies who cant quite sit on their own yet. Its really for babies who are 3 months and older, but he sits in it just fine. (He's 2 months today!) He just lounges. He sat in it for over 10 minutes the first time, which is a record for trying something new. The first time we put him in the swing and the bouncy seat, he was screaming after 2 minutes. I was very surprised! I hope he keeps liking it. Crossing my fingers. All else is well. Nothing new to report. The 2nd pic is just a cute one that I wanted to put up. I know, its random, but oh well. Have a good rest of the week!










Comments:
Isn't the Bumbo great! When we got ours, Logan was already months, so he only got to use it for a little while before he figured out how to get out of it. Our friend is borrowing it and they love it. It props him up so he can watch you and look around. Stick him on the table while you eat, park him where he can look outside, great stuff!
 
My cousin has a 4 month old and she lives by that bumbo seat. She says it is great!

It is great to see new pics!
 
I didn't hear about those seats until Nate was figuring out how to sit on his own. No point in getting it at that point. I guess I'll have to wait and get one later in life for the next baby.

Very cute pictures! Thanks for posting them!
 
I just reread the post. I'm confused. He'd be 8 weeks on the 30th, but he wouldn't be 2 months until Feb. 5th, right????
 
Adorable. Looks like Baby Will is getting some chub in his cheeks.

Ginny
 
yay! more pics! he is just too adorable.
 
Yea, more pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa Koss
 
I dont get the weeks/months thing. They always say weeks with babies, but do they count 4 weeks as a month or is it by calendar? All I know is that he is 8 weeks yesterday(Tuesday) So he is 2 months old by weeks but will be 2 months old, by calendar, on Feb 5th. Very confusing!
 
Baby Will makes me smile!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?