Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

News Flash! Rare Sighting!!!

That is right folks. You heard it here first. Will has learned to smile! I know it might seem like a small thing but you have no idea how rewarding it is after 6 weeks of blank stares and crying. He also is making progress on the thumb sucking.

We are both doing well too. The lack of sleep still makes us a bit pugnacious at times but even that is getting better. I just finished the taxes. Have you gotten all your money back from Uncle Sam yet?










Comments:
Baby Will gets cuter with each new picture. I remember Camryn's first smiles being very rewarding. I'll show these pics to Camryn tomorrow. Love to all three of you & the cats.

Ginny
 
The last picture is adorable! So glad that Baby Will has decided to reward you two with smiles.
 
I absolutely love the new pictures! Thanks so much for taking the time away from smiley to post them. Hope we get to see him (and you two also) in early March!
 
I absolutely love the new pictures! Thanks so much for taking the time away from smiley to post them. Hope we get to see him (and you two also) in early March!
 
I didn't realize Will had more hair than his dad. I guess I haven't seen you guys in forever! I hope everything continues to go well for your family.
 
Ugh. Don't even mention taxes yet. :)
LOVE the picture with Will on Matt. Aww.
 
Beautiful (or handsome I guess I should say) baby!!! Will is already getting so big. It is amazing how quickly they change! I love seeing all the pictures and hearing that all is well! Miss you guys!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?