Sunday, January 07, 2007

 

Where has the time gone?

Time has flown by! Will is already a month old. He now weighs 9 lbs 2 oz and is doing great. He holds his head up pretty well and loves to be constantly entertained. In the last day or 2 he has started making cooing noises. Its very cute. He still usually only takes cat naps during the day but they are getting longer. Today is the first time I will have him alone overnight. Matt has watch. He left this morning at 7 am and won't be back until after work on Monday. I'm a little nervous, but I know we will do great. He is starting to get fussy, so I better go. Hope you all are doing great!

Comments:
Time is flying! Keep up the good work. I wish I was there to give relief. Love to all.

Ginny
 
It's good to have you back in the blogging world! Glad to hear that Will is doing so well. I'm so anxious to meet the little guy; if only plane tickets weren't so expensive!
 
Good to hear from ya- much love from Arkansas!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?