Sunday, September 16, 2007

 

Join the Navy, See the World!

Well it looks like it is finally time for me to adventure out and see the world. We don't know a lot of details yet but we will keep everyone updated as things develop. What we do know is that I'll be moving to Norfolk, VA in November for training and then departing for Afghanistan in February '08. I'll be in Afghanistan for a full year and should return to the States in February '09. Lindsay and Will are going to move back to Little Rock sometime in November to spend the year there.

We both knew this would be happening soon so it isn't a shock to us by any means. I'm pretty excited about the work I'll be doing over there and I'm sure Lindsay is going to enjoy being closer to all of our family and friends.

More updates will come as news becomes available.

Comments:
Wow- Afghanistan! Well, we will certainly miss you, Matt! Lindsay, AR will love to have you once again! Love both of you guys!!!!
 
so soon?!?! well be safe matt. your little rock crew will be thinking of you. can wait to meet the little one.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?