Monday, October 08, 2007

 

Can't keep us down!

Will, Matt, and I had a very exciting morning; as you can tell from the picture above. Will was walking along the coffee table when he somehow got his feet twisted up and fell. He cried for a while but got over it pretty quickly. We thought he was ok. It wasn't a bad fall, it looked like the ones he takes all the time, but when we went to put him down on his feet, he started crying again and wouldn't put any weight on it. So we were about to take him into the emergency room when we get a call from the realtor asking if they could show our house in 15 minutes. We were like whatever, we just won't be here. I tried to get the house to look good, but at this point, I didn't really care. Then a knock on the front door. The man was coming to fix a part of our siding that was damaged in a storm. All we were trying to do was get to the hospital. It was a little crazy! We finally get to the hospital and we have to wait 4 hours!!!! Will was doing great, but towards the end, he was getting a little cranky because he couldn't get down and run around. Poor kid doesn't understand. He finally gets to see the doctor, who tells us that Will has a buckle fracture. In the x-ray you can see a bump along the bone. Its like the bone mushroomed out. So, he has to wear this splint on his leg and we are suppose to get a call from the orthopedics this week to make an appointment with them. The doctor told us that they might put a real cast on him then. He told us that is should heal in about 4 weeks. No more adventures for a little while, ok?

Comments:
What a trooper - with all your adventures today, you still have a smile on your face.
Love Grandpa & Grammy
 
Despite the cast on his leg he still looks adorable! :-)
 
Ohh no! Poor little guy. That picture IS kind of adorable but NO MORE casts!
Sounds like you guys have had a crazy time- I'm thinking about you!
 
Hey Lindsay! I have been thinking about you and Matt lately, and thought I'd google and see if you had a blog... amazingly, you did! (I am afraid I sound like a stalker. I promise I am not!). Your little boy is adorable!

Drew and I are doing well. We are actually finishing up a deployment right now-- he's spent the last 13 months in Kuwait and will be HOME next Tuesday! Yay! Since your contact info is not listed I guess I can't email you. drop a line on my blog sometime. Good luck with the impending deployment... we'll be praying for you guys!

Lindsey March
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?