Wednesday, October 24, 2007

 

Where has the time gone?

Life is insane. Ok, I think I have said that before, but, WOW! We sold our house. Yea! (Matt will correct me here and say it is under contract. To me: same thing) I took a quick trip to Little Rock and we bought a house (again read: under contract) and right now we are trying to get everything ready to go. We will be moving in early Nov. I know, quick, huh?! Will is waking up from his nap right now, so I better go. This is about all we know; sorry for the lack of details. I'll try and get more. Just wanted to let you know we are still here and kickin'!

Comments:
what? you bought a house?! WHERE IS IT? :) way to go team.
 
Its on Creekside Drive. Over in Sandpiper Creek (off Bowman past Kanis). We'll have everyone over, maybe during Christmas.
 
CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to see the new place. ;) I am so excited to have you here again. Love you guys!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?